Alexander Czmiel posts to following job to the Digital Classicist list:
I would like to point you to an open position at the Telota-Initiative (“The electronic life of the Academy”) of the Berlin-Brandenburg Academy of Sciences and Humanities. Though the job advertisement is in German and knowledge of German is advantageous the project language is not necessarily German.
- position: research associate
- duration: as soon as possible until 31 December 2008
- knowledge in producing digital scholarly editions
- knowledge of XML and related technologies
- knowledge of a programming language
You can find an overview of our last projects at http://pom.bbaw.de/index-en.html
Applications should be addressed to Regina Reimann (firstname.lastname@example.org).
Please don’t hesitate to contact me (email@example.com) for further informations.