Greek Display Options
- Anyone may use the NS with the Greek in the headwords or
popup windows set to transliteration or
betacode. Neither of these options requires
any special font.
- But if you do want to see Greek as Greek
- for the Mac OS you may choose between SMK GreekKeys
or SGreek. You may need to select "Western Mac" from your
pull-down character set menu.
- for Microsoft Windows you may use either SGreek or a
- for Linux we don't yet know how to display polytonic
(classical) Greek. Enlighten us!
- For detailed information on where to acquire and how to
install these fonts, please see the help
pages of the Perseus Project web site.
- Registered users may set their preferred flavor of Greek
as their default using the "Update Profile" option in the